WELCOME TO TWITEY’S CAMPING AND GLAMPING MEADOWS
Camping and Glamping in the Heart of Warwickshire
We are opening Friday 24th March this year.
This year we have reduced the number of pitches to allow more space and facilities for all.
A very warm 2023 welcome to Twitey’s (pronounced Twighteys) for what is our 11th year running a campsite. We run a friendly and relaxed campsite for those wanting to bring their own tents and also for those wishing for a little bit of pampering. These include fully kitted out Yurts and a Shepherds hut. Open log fires are allowed on-site and each pitch has a sunken fire-pit and cooking tripods, pots and pans are available to hire. The site has flushing toilets, lots of hot showers with integral changing areas, washing-up sinks with hot water, a small shop with coffee and teas available in the café area. Mains water from the many standpipes on-site.
• The MET office have named us as one of the sunniest campsites in the UK with 1,512 annual Sunshine hours
• Hot water for washing up
• 6 free to use showers complete with changing area
• Extended shop with most essentials and plenty of logs and kindling
• Grass snakes, lizards, some nesting birds and also VERY LARGE SLUGS have their habitat in the long grass, so please be aware of this
• Cash and card payments taken
• Camping Kitchen area with NEW microwave, hotplate, fridge all free to use plus washing machine (small fee)
• Backpackers, Cycle Tourers and Motorcyclists are very welcome – Cyclists refunded £7.50 on arrival (no car)
• Sorry we cannot take dogs at the moment (except assistance dogs)
• Mains water standpipes
• Ask about our discounts for longer stays – 4 nights or more – on Camping and Glamping
A CAMPSITE WTH A DIFFERENCE
Our pitches are hidden in the wild flower meadows…
A family- friendly site with pitches hidden in the wild flower meadows providing seclusion and privacy. A glimpse back to camping of old! Children are able to explore the grass pathways, play Hide-and-Seek. Evenings around the campfire chatting with family and friends, watched over by twinkling stars allows for lovely end to the day. Wheel- barrows are provided to move tents and kit to your pitch, unusual but fun, especially for children who often get a barrow ride from mum or dad. Cars are parked separately not far from the pitches. Please ask if you need help moving your gear.
GLAMP IT UP AT TWITEY’S
We have three fully kitted out Yurts and a Shepherds Hut for all your glamping needs.
The Garden Yurt and Shepherds Hut located in the orchard have recently been upgraded, with each unit having their own compost toilet and shower unit and outdoor kitchen hut and dining canopy. The 2 new Yurts (Kestrel and Falcon) now have their own covered kitchen area and dining canopy for protection from sun and rain!